Coaching by Jane M. Mason
Wondering what your next step is?
Coaching can take you from where you are now to the next impactful step of your journey.
Where could you be, if you could release yourself?
Just imagine the view from the top of your accomplishments... You have the keys inside of you to awaken your dreams and aspirations.
Whether you are challenged with “being stuck” in your career as an artist or creative manager, or overwhelmed with too many options, Jane M. Mason can help you identify the words and visuals to get you on the track that will lead you to a more fulfilling life.
- Coached numerous artists.
- Written about art career management for industry publication.
- Managed the career of a child actor.
- Worked as the Creative Director and Manager of Creative Services at marketing agencies in the Midwest.
- Studied art and painting at Santa Reparata International School of Art, Florence, Italy.
- Interned at the Harvard Art Museums.
- Completed her Masters Degree in Museum Studies from Harvard Art Museum.
- Written, produced and directed over 100 radio commercials, TV commercials, and training films.
- Written, produced, and published countless pieces of content for magazines, websites, book chapters, Annual Reports, news releases, training manuals, advertising content, speeches and presentations.
- Won numerous painting, photography, and design contests at a national level and had her art in exhibits around the country and in Italy.
- Served as President and on the board of directors of several arts groups including the St. Louis Watercolor Society, St. Louis, MO.
Through phone discussions and written individualized exercises assigned to you, Jane guides the process of discovery to allow you to untangle those “tripping hazards” that are preventing you from reaching that pinnacle of success you define for yourself.
The initial conversation is one-half hour in length and the cost is credited to the first series of six sessions when appointments are scheduled and paid for.
Due to Jane’s schedule, availability is extremely limited. Email your inquiry with a brief description of your thoughts about your situation to: Jane@WatchingPaintDry.com
Looking for a team to help with marketing or content?
Jane and our team have created award-winning content, graphic designs, and promotional campaigns. We’ve developed integrated marketing plans, YouTube content, and oodles and oodles of additional content for everyone from sole proprietors to global enterprises.
Areas of Expertise
Content Development:Based on a foundation of years of experience with award-winning content, we are ready to create the material you need in the tone, voice, word count, and with the strategic direction you desire.
Content projects include such assignments as: White Papers, web content, blog posts, “Welcome” or “Change” letters from senior executives, social media content, script writing, speech writing, interpreting technical jargon framing it for the layperson, as well as marketing. (Click here to read our White Paper on Content Marketing)
- Accounting, banking, insurance, and financial
- Art, lifestyle, and culture
- Automotive, construction and heavy equipment
- Brewed Beverages
- Consumer packaged goods
- Restaurants, hospitality, travel, and tourism
- Fashion and home décor
- Product reviews
- Fine craft and DIY
- Landscaping, hardscapes, and irrigation
- Marketing, Media, Public Relations, social media
Graphic Solutions:Our team works closely with you to design Infographics, brochures or direct mail campaigns, print ads, font treatments and graphic design standards. We can handle the details or work with other teams to create the finished product.
Video Solutions (From the LA team):Our independent team, supervised by Graham T. Mason of GTM Pictures is experienced in producing commercials, web content, training films, infomercials, web series, YouTube content, and trade show videos, just for ideas. They can handle the process from scriptwriting to final postproduction and delivering to the channel you define, or can work with other teams as a collaborative partner. See some of GTM Pictures work on the videos of Jane M. Mason or at their website: gtmpictures.com or contact him at Graham@watchingpaintdry.com
For other inquiries, email: Hello@watchingpaintdry.com